Dora Stratou Theatre - Thursday 30th on June - 21:00
Dora Stratou Theatre is the living museum of Greek dance, since 1953.
A public-benefit institution subsidized by the Ministry of Culture and the National Tourism Organization under the auspices of the Municipality of Athens.
- Daily performances in the its 800-seat garden theatre, located on Philopappou Hill, opposite the Acropolis
- A company of 75 dancers, musicians and folk singers
- A collection of over 2,000 village-made costumes, with jewels and other works of folk art worn on stage.
- Programs for elementary schools.
- Field research programs in Dance Ethnography, Dance History, or Sociology.
- Study group, courses and workshops on Ancient Greek dance.
We will enjoy cooling cocktails at this amazing open air theatre. We will not only enjoy Greek dances but also try to learn how to dance.
The fee of this event is included in the registration price.
Do not miss it!!